Virgie Ponce is a BSN, Registered Nurse and Aromatherapist with over 40 years experience in the Health and Wellness fields. She came by her love of essential oils, and aromatherapy very naturally learning from her grandmother and mother, creating a life long journey using essential oils.
She is a Master Essential Oils Crafter, growing and distilling the lavender from her farm in California. She also works with other farmers to create her other essential oils. Virgie uses products from the best grade and quality. And, she only uses essential oils that are organic, wild crafted, and/or farmed sustained and the highest therapeutic value. Virgie oversees the Edna Valley Lavender Essential Oils Club at Ignite Yoga Studios. You can benefit from her wealth of knowledge, the last Friday of each month at the monthly Essential Oils Class from 1:15 to 2:15 p.m. at Ignite Yoga Studios.
Edna Valley Essential Oil Club Membership ($30.00/month):
One “featured” oil of the month, value up to $30.00, (pick up at Ignite).
- Essential oils monthly class, exclusive to members only, (classes will not be held on a month workshops are scheduled).
- 20% Discount for three Essential Oils Crafting Workshops, annually.
- One private consultation, annually — a $30.00 value — after third oil purchase.
- 20% Discount on all regularly retail priced oils of $35.00 or more, (not applicable with other promotions).
- Purchase commitment once a year of three essential oils at 20% discount.
- Monthly E-Blast fact sheet of showcased essential oils.
Recommended Book: Essential Oils for Beginners, Copyright 2013, By Althea Press
Join at Ignite Yoga Studios:
Club listed under Retail Product: Phone: 623-374-7812
December 2016 Essential Featured Oils may be purchased at Ignite Yoga Studios.
Virgie is also available for private consultation. For more information or to schedule your appointment please call Ignite front desk at (623) 374-7812 or visit http://www.igniteyogastudios.com/